30 August 2009

Sun- to the- day


My books came and I put the box on the floor. I would have bet you 50 bucks that the first thing Pumpkin would do when she came in was squeeze herself into that box. And I would have been 50 bucks richer!

I am super annoyed that I can't log in to blackboard right now. I wanted to get started on studying and we have a quiz due on Tuesday. I can't get it over with because I can't access blackboard. Balls.

For some odd reason yesterday some of the buttons on my car radio stopped working. I have the three year, 30,000 mile warranty, and right now I'm at 28000 miles. I need to get my car in soon to get it fixed, but I don't know how long it will take and I kinda need my car to go to class. Ugh.

Financial aid is still dragging ass. It's taken sooo long and I'm sooo ready to have some money!

Despite this post full of gripes I am in a pretty good mood. I've kinda laid around all day and I kinda wanna laze around the rest of the day. Eew, I just realized I haven't even brushed my teeth yet. I'm going to go do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment