18 August 2009

Here I come!

What a morning! I am totally stoked about this new year. Today was pre-pre-orientation.

I woke my ass up at 530, and got to the building on time and without any major mishaps. I met some of the Junior CLS students and I met the two other new Senior students, who are both really nice. One girl reminds me SO MUCH of Serenity. Everyone was really friendly and I got good vibes. I exchanged numbers and emails with several people. Yay networking!

The staff is really small, and it sounds like a tight-knit program. They actually give a crap about you instead of you being one of hundreds of students. The main people that I will be interacting with are awesome. They're not going to kiss your ass, but they're approachable. Nice balance. I'm diggin' it.

I know I'm going to have to work my ass off and it's going to be a busy year, but I'm so excited. Bring ittt.

In addition to the school info, I was excited to actually have a reason to dress nice! I wore this new necklace that I just love.





I don't know why the color of the shirt looks funny and swirly in this picture, but check out the "modesty panel." That top was too cleavagey to wear alone and it's too damn hot to wear two layers, so I got one of those tube bras. Instant modesty without the layers! Win for Jen.

Now I'm tired and have a heachache, but I'm going to forego the nap and keep truckin'. I need to get my sleep schedule on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment