02 August 2009

bitch n moan

I am so frustrated.

Today we had a bbq, and for dessert my mom picked up one of those glazed chocolate sock-it-to-me bundt cakes. It's about half gone and it looks so moist and smells amazingly delicious. My mouth is watering just thinking of it.

I have such a huge craving. I don't want to start a cake-making venture this late, so I've tried eating chocolate, starburst, chips & salsa... pretty much everything. I still want that freaking cake. Bad. I'm debating eating some but I KNOW I will regret it later. I can't get it out of my head. I was watching tv and there was even a commercial for chocolate cake.

DUDE Celiac SUCKS sometimes. Why can't I just eat a freaking piece of cake?? It would make me so happy. I think I want it so bad because I know I can't have it.

In the meantime, failblog.org is keeping me entertained.

I also have a copy of Return to Oz that I can't wait to watch.

1 comment:

  1. I feel you Jacobi. Even with the pregnancy over there are still a lot of foods & drinks I have to avoid for Logan's sake...and partly my sake for a non fussy baby.

    I can't have any cow milk products, including CHEESE. Missy would die. There's probably more, but that's the one I've figured out.

    And I miss friends, hanging out, and having fun. :(

    ReplyDelete