18 July 2010

19 days

I have officially hit a study wall. Oh, God, don't make me do it anymore! Nooooo.
I need to get back to it though because I won't have time to study before finals-- because I'll be in SAN DIEGO. And I need to pass finals the first time because make up exams are during the time that Chris is on leave and I want to be able to spend as much time with him as I can... ie NOT taking make up exams. Motivation.

Cool whip is so delicious. I can still eat it by the spoonful.

I think I need to take a nap or work out or watch tv or something besides sit at this desk and study.

Oh, Pumpkin has officially snubbed me. She will have nothing to do with me today. I think she's somewhere upstairs right now. I think she's had enough of the studying too.

and I've saved the best for last
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUGAR MAMA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment