04 July 2010

studying on the 4th

I love this wine.

I don't love that I'm drinking this wine alone while studying on a 4th of July that I promised myself I wouldn't study on.

Meh, the information for the certification exam isn't going to stuff itself into my brain.

33 days. Well, now it's more like 32. I can't figure out if I want time to speed up or slow down.

Good weekend despite the alone-drinking and studying.
Enchiladas, card-making and fireworks last night, and swimming and bbq today.

If you weren't present, a shot of the cards we all made to send to Chris:

They look so festive!
I miss that kid.

Well, actually he's not really a kid, especially in a few weeks when he can officially be called a Marine.

Marines aren't kids. They're the manliest of men.

It just sounds weird to say I'm dating a MAN. That means I'd have to call myself a WOMAN and I just don't feel like a WOMAN. That just sounds old. And like I should have more hips than I do. Does anyone else picture a woman having awesome womanly hips? Until you've got hips you're just a girl.

My strange labels aside, I've got a blood bank review chunk calling my name.

Or maybe that's just the wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment