11 July 2010

SO CLOSE

As focused as I was Friday and Saturday, that's how unfocused I am now.

I took a break last night and drove up to Huntsville to visit my classmate. She's like my CLS BFF, and probably will be one of the very few people that I will actually keep in touch with after we graduate.

I needed to get out of the house and do something besides sit around and try to study. It was so nice, and I had a lot of fun.

But now it's time to study again, and I'm distracted.

Interviews tomorrow!

P.S. I almost forgot- I got a call from Chris last night! He got a 100 on a test and got a 5 minute phone call as a reward. I knew it was him when I answered because of the area code, but he didn't sound familiar. I guess it's just been that long since I heard his voice. I bet I sounded weird to him too. Anyway, 5 minutes flew by, but it was so good to talk to him.

Ok, for real. Study time.

No comments:

Post a Comment