14 July 2010

normal night

Today was such a meh day.

Started the HLA course, which was okay until a giant clusterfuck, which I've come to expect. 23 days.

Then after class Kathy and I worked on our paper for our project. Actually got some decent progress.

Got home tired and cranky with a headache, at the same time as Frank got home tired and cranky from work, so we decided to go to PF Chang's for dinner. I got some noodles that were AMAZING. He even paid. <3

Then we went to Target to pick out Ashley's birthday gift, which was actually really fun. Ashleyyy I wonder what we GOTTT YOUUUU Muahaha

It just felt nice to be a normal person and not come straight home, eat leftovers, and study.

Of course, that's what I'm about to do now until bedtime, but still.

Oh! I never thought this would happen, but I completely depleted my huge stock of note cards. I guess I've written a lot of letters to Chris! I found some supercute ones in the dollar section at Target. Here's my favorite:

Is that not adorable??

1 comment:

  1. 22 days!! Man you are close!

    And that last line was suppose to crack you up. It was all meant to be read in an angry/exasperated/humored voice, so you must have read it correctly. :)

    ReplyDelete