15 July 2010

bad day

Shitty day.

I don't know why, but my experiments in both molecular and HLA have not been working. First I didn't get DNA last week, then today my gels didn't run. And I'm always rocking in labs and it's definitely not the first time I've done PCR.
She tried to tell me that I didn't put Taq in there, but I know I did. But she was all, "Oh it happens, people think they put it in there but it's so small you can't really tell." I saw the tiny drop go in there. I just wanted to be like, bitch I know how to freaking pipet.

Then today two of my classmates got job offers from Hospital A and it's not like my heart was set on that particular job but it's like, wtf why am I not getting any offers for jobs that I actually want? I'm only getting offers for shitty jobs. I'm kinda running out of options as far as jobs go, and there really aren't any openings in Sugar Land, as least that I've heard of.

Just feeling very frustrated, tired, and I have a damn headache that hurts so bad I just want to sit down and cry. Which will only make my headache worse.

I wish Chris was here :o/

No comments:

Post a Comment