28 July 2010

♥ ness

I'm in a ♥ kind of mood.
and no, I'm not drinking.

I wanted to, but it turned into a mellow kind of night and my belly feels kind of strange anyway.

The clogged left ear keeps threatening to pop clear with every massive sneeze, and the right foot is free from sharp pain as long as I keep off of it. I'm okay with that.

Got rid of some major clutter around here, and there's a faint smell of bleach wafting from the bathroom. Mmm, clean.

I kinda don't know what to do with myself now that I don't have to constantly study-- besides clean this majorly neglected living space. I want some good books to read! And new recipes to try! And friends to see! And movies to watch! And kittens to pet! ...and so on and so forth.

It's a good feeling. I can't completely look forward to this new life since I don't have a job yet, but I'm not stressing -too- hard. Whatever will be, will be.

I called Chris tonight:

*ring ring*

Chris: Hey toot.

Me: Hey, what are you doing?

Chris: Nothing.

Me: No really.

Chris: Screwing around looking at Marine websites.

Me: Oh, cool. Well I actually didn't call to see what you were doing. I called because I have to do some grocery shopping but wanted to see if you wanted me to wait till tomorrow so you could come too. I wasn't sure if you'd want to come but I know you like to go grocery shopping so I thought I'd ask.

[Yeah, it sounded just like that.]

Chris: Of course I want to go grocery shopping. Wait for me to come!

Reason # 253 why I like him- he likes grocery shopping as much as I do.


Today my CLS BFF Kathy brought me a sweet little graduation gift: some of the gum that I chew, a brand new planner (because I mentioned that my current one only goes to August 1), and a brand new super cute umbrella with an owl pattern (because my other umbrella smells mildew-y and every time it rains I bitch about it, and she got tired of it, haha).

It was such a nice gesture and I'm really going to miss hanging out with her. She lives all the way in Huntsville but I really hope we keep in touch- and not in the way that people always say, "Keep in touch!" but for real. She's been a good friend. We're going to Wizarding World some time in the future. OMGOSH I'm so excited for that!!!

Well, that's about all I had to say.

1 comment:

  1. I'm jealous of the grocery shopping fun. I always have to do it solo. J use to come, but I drive him crazy with my price comparing and couponing.

    ReplyDelete