27 July 2010

Ah, yeah.

Almost as soon as I stepped off the plane, I noticed sinus pressure. Now I feel like I'm either sick with a cold or have allergies. Bah.

Finals went surprisingly well. I hardly studied the weekend before- of course I was busy walking ALL OVER MCRD and San Diego, ogling handsome men in uniform, staying up late at bars and having a grand time.

So Monday morning I took 6 finals in 2 hours. FYI: No one passes all of the final exams the first time. If you fail any, you have to re-take them until you pass. I only failed one- and it's an exam that everyone failed. Some of my classmates failed 3 or more finals. Mine weren't pretty passes, but they were passes. So I felt pretty good.

But now I have to study for immunology/ serology. The problem is, I did study for that exam. I actually studied the hardest for that exam.
If everyone fails, there's a flaw; either the exam is too hard or we simply weren't taught the information. I'm going with the latter, as are most of my classmates. So, it's kinda hard to figure out what to study. I'm hoping the make up exam is a little more on our level.

In the meantime we're pretty much done with school except for the one make up exam and certification exams. So things are pretty chill.

I'm thinking some lemon tea in bed with magazines and a cat are what I need right now. I do NOT want to be sick.

1 comment: