17 November 2010

chicka chicka

I love that I cleaned out my closet. Today I came home from work, grabbed something to eat, and very hurriedly changed out of my scrubs into something more appropriate for court. Before it would take me 30 minutes of trying things on, but everything in there fits now. I was dressed (very cutely) in 5 minutes. No more thinking, "Ooh, this would be cute," and finding out it's way too small or fits funny and having to take it off again and find something else. Love it.

I was halfway curious and halfway dreading jury duty. Turns out I just sat there for 20 minutes reading Harry Potter and then a cop came out to tell us that they were all done for the day and they didn't need us. Sweet.

Then they told us that we were going to get a $6 check in the mail, and to be sure and cash it otherwise it would mess up all their books, haha. I guess lunch that day will be on the city!

I think that I'm going to start drinking a daily cup of green tea again. Right after work, so the little bit of caffeine won't keep me up at night, but it will keep me going through my work out. Besides, it has a tendency to [ ** TMI ALERT! ** ] keep me regular. Gotta love that.

Speaking of keeping me up at night, nothing's been doing that. I've been going to bed at 7-8 and not even stirring until the alarm goes off. It seems so early, but it doesn't bother me because nothing really happens in the evenings anyway.

P.S. Canned air is so fun. Also, I should stop eating at my computer. I cleaned it (and my desk) the other day because I noticed it had gotten really gross. It is now cleaned and sanitary again. *loves*

P.P.S. I need two more new places to visit by the end of the year. Suggestions? I'm thinking cheap day/weekend trips to some place interesting. No flights or anything. "Place" is flexible- it can be a town or something like an attraction.

No comments:

Post a Comment