10 November 2010

disappointingish

Today was kind of crappy.

I've spent the last three days trying very hard to, 1. Train my new co-worker and 2. Get results out on time. I think I did pretty well with juggling the two, but it's been very tiring and stressful. Too bad she came in today telling me she got another job offer and she's taking it. Sonofabitch wasted time.
I also have to spend time doing the maintenance on two extra machines because the person who usually does it over the weekend is no longer working there. I also had no one to tell me how to do it- hello instruction manual! Those things are surprisingly helpful.
For the record, even when it's stressful like this, I still love my job.

I also had a splitting headache. Majorly. Since when do I leave the house without magic pills??

Crappy lunch because I was too tired/lazy to pack one last night.

I was hungry before I went to work out, so I had a small bowl of cereal. During my workout I got a little crampy, but it wasn't till the drive home when I was all cooled down that it really started to hurt. Bad cramps all up and down my abdomen, and a lump in my throat that felt like I might puke, but I wasn't nauseous. It still really hurts. I'm not supposed to feel worse after a workout!

I think the time change is affecting me, too, kuz I'm majorly worn out. I'm so ready to chillax. I'm seriously looking forward to this weekend.

I have found myself wishing more and more lately that I have a bathtub. No, the gnarly one upstairs doesn't count. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment