04 November 2010

happy drag

Glorious day.

I didn't sleep well last night. I kept thinking about how I needed to rock today.
My least favorite person ever coworker was terminated yesterday, and I guess I felt the need to prove that I am worthy and can kick ass at my job? Anyway, I kept thinking tense thoughts about the next morning and and I couldn't stop, so I didn't sleep much and when I did it wasn't restful. I wasn't really worried, just mostly excited to kick some ass.

I did rock today. Every result was finished before deadline, and things went relatively smoothly. I love my job.
After work I picked up 3 more boxes of cinnamon chex (gotta have my 4am wake-up motivation).

Then, I headed to Curves. 30 minutes later, I committed to spend 40 bucks a month for a year to work out. Much more expensive than 24 hour fitness, but I hope it will work for me. I hoped to be more motivated and excited about it, but maybe I'm just really tired right now and working out is the last thing I want to do.

I wonder if a nap before bed will ruin another night's sleep... should I just tough it out?

No comments:

Post a Comment