23 November 2010

pretty things

Some things that have been on my mental wish list lately.

And NO, this is not a subtle hint at a certain someone's upcoming birthday or Christmas gift ideas. Just stuff I've been thinking about. Seriously. Think of it as an homage to Oprah's favorite things, but way cheaper and much less varied.

  • To update my new, crisp, slightly classier bed, I'm thinking a glass lamp on my nightstand. 


However, it's hard to find one that's not 100 or even 50 bucks. Heck no, it's a lamp and I'm not paying that much. I shall continue to check out the clearance racks! It makes it that much better to say I got it for a deal.

  • I love putting my dish soap into an oil cruvet. 



There are no finicky pumps that get lazy, sticky and drippy, it's prettier than a bottle of dish soap, and it's easy to pour just the right amount. Downside: The metal spout tends to corrode, so I have to replace them fairly frequently. Currently on the lookout and I love this shape.

  • Pin-tuck. Absolutely gorgeous. I love the simple elegance.


Too bad the one from West Elm only has a thread count of 230. Psh.

  • I love these soaps. Dayna showed me these a while back and I've kept them in my bookmarks. Check out the streaking technique and accurate representation of the bugs. They're even in Houston. Loves.


  • Also, loving chandeliers. I want one in the kitchen of my future house.


  • Pea coats. 



I adore how they look... on other people. They always look funny on me.

  • Diamond confetti. Need I say more? 


 I'm so glad we're having it at Ashley's wedding. It's just so darn fun.

Well, now I'm hungry and need to eat something other than snacking on Kinni-toos.

No comments:

Post a Comment