27 January 2013

stressy

Stressed to the max.

Between the stress level rising at work, finding a house, and the baby shower/ stuff that's always in the back of my mind, I'm up there.

The work stress is the kind that leaves me feeling accomplished at the end of the day, and I am generally able to leave work at work. But that's still a stressful 8 hours, only to come home to deal with a different kind of stress.

The biggest thing is the house. It's compounded by the fact that Chris is not here to help me make these decisions. To add to this never-ending joyfulness, every time we talk we seem to argue. The things that we argue about would not be an issue if he was here and it's very frustrating.
I also have to plan financially for the extra costs of rent, deposits, a washer & dryer, and a refrigerator- which will all come at the same time- which means even though I have a bunch of money saved up, I'm essentially broke.
Even if we like a house, it could be off the market if someone else beats us to it, which seems to keep happening. To top it all off, time is especially of the essence because Chris is leaving the base soon to do some training, and won't be available if I need a signature or some other information from him.
I just need this crap resolved, asap.

The baby shower is not a source of stress in itself, except for the monetary pressures. I think I can get most of the supplies at the dollar store, but I have to be extremely conscious of how it all adds up.

In other news, pumpkin's box has been upgraded. We saw a pet bed at Target today and decided it was time. I think she's getting a little creaky in her middle age years, and this is much more plush than her box.

 
Needless to say, Pumpkin does not share my stress.

1 comment:

  1. oh hugs! hope everything straightens out nicely soon!

    i love how our pets never feel the stress and gives us cuddles and love all the same! can't say the same about the men huh? xx

    *big hugs*

    ReplyDelete