06 January 2013

worries about cash monies

As you can probably tell, I've got some anxiety regarding my financials.

I've always had bills to pay, but nothing very big.

After I move out and start paying substantial rent, that will change things. I want to be on top of it. I don't want to be blindsided by some random expense that I can't handle.

I expect to get some help from Chris. Not to say we got married for the money, because I kinda like the guy, but one of the perks of being hitched to me is a larger paycheck for him.

I don't think I need the help. If something were to happen so that I couldn't count on help from him, I do make enough to cover rent and my required monthly expenses. Bottom line, I need to be able to afford this without him because it drives me crazy to rely on someone else to take care of me.

I'm currently paying WAY over the requirements on all of my debt. Naturally- that's how to get this shiz paid off. Anyways, I could handle the rent if I paid the minimum balances. As of now, I don't even know how much the minimum payments are! But I don't want to do that. That's where he comes in.

It just makes me nervous. Rent, electricity, water, cable, etc. Those are all things that I've never had to worry about and they all cost money. How much? I have no idea.

I suppose it's time to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment