13 January 2013

think.

I love your thoughts and advice on the last few posts.
It was a thoughtful week, and the mind is still going.

It seems that with every discussion, nothing much gets resolved. It seems like I'm doing everything wrong.

I live a normal life. I don't live an extravagant life, and I don't live a frugal life. I live an average life. I used to think there was nothing wrong with that, but apparently I'm untrustworthy and I can't figure out why. I thought I'd been doing pretty well and it was a serious shock to find that out. 

In the meantime, we still have a goal. To meet that goal, things have got to be a certain way, no matter what anyone else thinks of me.


Anyway.
Yesterday, besides things that made me cry, we registered for Ashley's baby shower and we're going to plan the rest of that tomorrow evening. Babies don't need that much stuff, but at the same time they need a lot of stuff! Especially onesies with elephants on them that say, "wild about auntie!"

Jen's 1920's themed birthday party was fun. I think all parties should be themed from now on, haha.

Glad it got cold out again. I'm going to do some housekeeping and try to figure out what to cook from what I've got in my pantry and freezer.

1 comment:

  1. you're not trust worthy? news to me...I trust you! thanks for coming to my party and adding to the festivities and fabulousness!

    ReplyDelete