26 August 2013

cap again

I've been home for 40 minutes. The pants already came off-- WHY am I still wearing a bra??

Shit, that's better.

Came home starving. The menu was for cold tuna salad, but I was craving something warm and cheesy. Tuna mac & cheese would have been ideal, but I do not have the ingredients for cheese sauce. Tuna melts it was. I love the extra sharp cheddar combined with the tuna & the relish.

I'm tired. Another day of trying to solve this problem that's been going on since go-live, and it's getting ridiculous. It's not something that I can fix- as usual, I have to rely on others and that's fun. My boss is out today & tomorrow and I'd love to have it fixed when she comes back and wow her with my competency. Or at least have made some progress. I don't think that's going to happen.

Had a good talk with my newest coworker today. Nothing particular- just about life. She's got a good head on her shoulders and I'm glad she's on our team. It's so nice to be working with competent professionals instead of bumbling idiots with their heads up their asses.

No comments:

Post a Comment