16 July 2016

Saturday, man.

I spent ALL DAY lazing about on the couch in my underwear. Yes, that's right. I spent the entire day pants-less. It was glorious. Just how a Saturday should be.

I had to call happy hour short last night after I developed a massive headache. Slept well, and woke up to the kind of day where I didn't feel like doing much, needed a rest and I did just that.

After a leisurely breakfast of waffles, bacon, and eggs, I mostly read my book and napped. For the record, I was not impressed by The 5th Wave. I'm pretty over post-apocalyptic themes, and it wasn't original enough to make me read the next 2 books. It was a free library rental, so I'm not too bummed. Suggestions are welcomed.

I joined the gym at work late last week, and I've gone twice. Simply to run/walk on the treadmill because it's too damn hot to train outside for that blasted 5k in September. I lost most of the progress I had made earlier in the year, but I'm hoping I'll be able to gain it back fairly quickly.

Anyway, I did get up and make dinner, and did several loads of laundry. So the day was not completely lazy.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! You finally joined the gym! Now the hard part is going. Haha - Ash

    ReplyDelete