09 July 2016

shift

So my hormones are definitely doing something different.

The first clue: My skin.
Which is always an indication of my hormones changing.

Lately, my face has been super clear. Which it hasn't been, ever. I can't even find a blackhead to mess with. Cool, I'll take it.

The rest of my body has had random episodes of what I thought were bug bites- hello houston summer mosquitos- but they have turned into rashes and patches of something that definitely does not resemble a bug bite. Previous creams from the dermatologist don't heal them, so I guess I'll be making another appointment for my next weekday off. It's time to get another skin cancer check, anyway.

Does firmly being in my 30's mean a hormone shift? This is uncharted territory. I hope it's for the good. Especially since my goal is to get off birth control in the next couple of years. Hel-lo tubal ligation. I expect a whole other set of hormonal shifts after getting off birth control. In the past it wasn't really fun, but with these natural shifts, maybe things will all work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment