19 December 2017

November Fix

I completely forgot to post about my latest fix. I asked for something for a holiday party (preferably sparkly), and pants.

I got these items:


A pretty blouse that I kept for work, another blouse that was really cute but I returned because it made me feel like a little kid, a sweater that I LOVE LOVE, a dress that is a smidgen too tight but I'd wear to a party, and some pants that are an odd color but I kinda like and I've worn a few times. I was shocked to find nothing sparkly, especially because I requested it.

I postponed my next fix until after the new year because all my funds are being diverted to Christmas. But I still need pants. This recent cold weather has reminded me that I don't have a single pair of well-fitting long pants. So I bought a few pairs that were on sale at Maurices.com and we'll see how they fit. Oy. The pants struggle is so real!

No comments:

Post a Comment