17 December 2017

Sunday blues

Thrilled that I stumbled upon the Sound of Music on tv tonight. Julie Andrews can do no wrong. Even with that dorky haircut.

This weekend went by incredibly fast. Like, there was no time to get anything done.

I woke up today and went straight into the office to import the chemistry data from everything I ran this week. I would up troubleshooting the new software and deleting/re-importing data about 5 times before I figured it out. In the end, it was dark outside by the time I got a good idea of how to use the software and what I need to do this week to finish up. In the process, I ended up missing a colleague's Christmas party that I really wanted to go to.
There are only so many hours in the day. On the plus side, I didn't wear a bra alllll day. Solid Sunday.

Speaking of the Sound of Music, the company I work for is based in Germany and I routinely get emails addressed to "Frau [my last name]" and I think it's so cute.

Tuesday I have free passes to see the new Pitch Perfect movie and Wednesday is Andrew's 2nd birthday.

Okay. Only 4 more days until my vacation begins. Time to buckle down. Woo!

No comments:

Post a Comment