20 December 2017

Vacation Eve

I'm hungry but I've already brushed and flossed and mouthwashed.
I guess I'll stay hungry then- not that impeccable oral hygiene prevents my teeth from needing root canals.

Andrew's birthday was today. I can't believe that kiddo is 2 already!
Lately it seems that I don't give him as much attention as Calvin. I caught it because Calvin is very interactive and easier to communicate with, and Andrew is independent and chill, so I hang out with Calvin more.
But ever since I noticed it, I've been trying to give Andrew more attention. Aunt Nen loves both her nephews. Even the snotty one!
He's such a cute little guy. And resilient. It's interesting to see the differences between the two of them. Andrew is incredibly analytical. He's going to be the kid that takes things apart to see how they work.

Planning to get up early to head out to League City one last time and finish up this install because FRIDAY my vacation starts! Yeah! Not that I have any crazy plans but I'm definitely going to sleep as late as I want. I call that a vacation. Plus it's Christmas and Frank's wedding and New Year's so party party party!


No comments:

Post a Comment