21 December 2017

whew

Hey, yo. I woke up early, and got all my work stuff done today. It was kind of a big day because I'm certified on a new product line now. However... I'm SO READY for vacation!


Except the next few days are jammmm packed.

Tomorrow I plan to spend finishing up alllll the Christmas related stuff. Since I opted to do cash for gifts, all I have left is 5 favorite things and something for the neighbor. The 5 favorite things require a trip to specific stores, since I've oddly had trouble locating one of them.

Saturday's the Christmas party. I have a cute new dress to wear. Only I just realized yesterday that the back is mesh and see-through. Am I okay with that? I don't know if I want to advertise how much my bra band digs into my back.

Sunday Suzy, Mom, Dad, and I booked a hotel downtown and we're going to hit up this cool bar and probably some jewish deli. I'm so excited to see Suzy!

Monday we plan to find somewhere to brunch and see a movie. Too bad there's no musical out right now.

Tuesday I think is the first day I don't have something planned. The next Saturday is Frank's wedding so I'm pretty sure the week will fill up.

Completely not feeling the Christmas Spirit this year. Probably for a lot of reasons, one being so busy and two not being with Chris. Hopefully I can find a little of it in the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment