31 December 2017

almost

The last few days have been everywhere.

Everything surrounding the wedding was both hectic and fun. They're such a happy couple and it made the wedding that much better. Several tears were shed because I'm the kind of person who cries at weddings now.

Of course everybody woke up struggling today. Some from alcohol, some from dancing, some from both. Which is why I have absolutely no plans for New Year's Eve and I'm not even worried about trying to stay up until midnight. I've been blessed to have a lot to celebrate this holiday season, and I'm content to let the new year ring in quietly. Well, as quiet as it can get in the neighborhood that loves fireworks.

I did take down the interior Christmas decorations and there's a Parks and Rec marathon so the day was not all lost. Plus the mountain of laundry is slowly dwindling.

No comments:

Post a Comment