07 February 2008

bitching

Yeah so I felt like a big dork when I showed up for work on Wednesday and no one was there... Apparently "I'll see you Wednesday" means not this week, but next. I was in the neighborhood and I knew it'd make his day, so I surprised C with donuts for breakfast before heading up to school to study.

I don't think we're going to end up going out of town this weekend. I was kinda starting to look forward to it, too. Poo. Oh, well. more time to study/ sleep. Although my list of crap to do tomorrow is long and annoying. I'm STILL trying to get medical bills from the car accident paid by my insurance company. And C pointed out that one of my tires is blistered and needs to be replaced so I gotta go to the dealership.

That, and I have to call the vet AGAIN because I'm getting REALLY sick of the cat piss everywhere. Grrr. I'm so sick of cats right now. My sister's cat moved back in with her and he likes to tear open cat food. The dry food, those little bowls of wet food that have a plastic pull-back top opened and strewn everywhere... For some reason he feels the need to come into my room and wreak havoc. Every day I've come home to either a huge food mess or the smell of pee and a needy cat. It's enough to make me want to pop open a beer and throw them out with much force, see if they really always land on their feet.

I'm already grouchy thinking about it. Being an adult is annoying sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment