08 February 2008

kitty prozac

Just call me productive.

Got all the crap taken care of except for the car. My paper's done except for a conclusion and proofreading. I forget how rediculously easy psychology is. It's all the same thing, just re-packaged and applied according to the class. And I managed to do it all with a horrible headache. I probably OD'd on meds trying to get it to go away and now I feel a little wierd, haha.

Got some different antibiotics for the kitty, and they told me about this medicine. Sometimes cats think they have a bladder infection when they don't and they pee all over. This medicine makes them think they don't and supresses the urge to pee. So all I gotta do is break open a capsule and put it in her food every day. Supposedly it tastes like chicken. Right now she's curled up asleep with a kitty smile on her face. So hopefully there will be a lot less writing about kitty.

Oh, and it's an absolutely gorgeous day. I can hear the kids playing in the park.

No comments:

Post a Comment