06 February 2008

coffee = poo?

does coffee make anyone else have to poo?
maybe that's why people poo in the morning.

off to my first day of work!
i got hired for a medical marketing company owned by this couple who run it out of their home. that equals jeans to work every day, horray.
they want me to do the normal office stuff, plus they want to teach me how to do some webmastering and a little bit of medical writing. kinda cool, huh?
plusses: the guy is not at all creepy and reminds me of my dad. they have three children in college and two cats. :o)
major plus: they are extremely flexible with the schedule and don't care if i take off to study and whatnot. as of now, my hours are 10-4 so i can skip most traffic.
the funny part? these are the people that rescheduled the interview like 4 times and then i didn't hear from them for a while. things always work out...
cross your fingers i don't screw this up.

1 comment:

  1. I don't actually drink coffee, so I can't say for sure, but it seems like I'd heard somewhere that it does. I'd suggest you google it... but it seems like you'd get some freaky results!

    ReplyDelete