16 February 2008

random

So I spent most of my day cleaning. Cat Pee.
There is a spot that she "likes" to pee and I swear I've scrubbed it so many times but it still stinks. Effing cats man. When she kicks it I'm totally not getting another cat. This is ridiculous.

I woke up early (because of my sister's cat, which I'm TOTALLY not getting into now) and tried my hand at donuts. Since C has been on this donut kick I've really been wanting them. I've never really liked donuts, but I figured that maybe if they were gluten free I'd like them. Nah. I still don't like them. There's something about fried dough covered in glaze that doesn't appeal to me.

I had goals to watch at least one of the psych lectures today but it doesn't look like I'm going to buckle down and get to it. Meh.

T is having an apartment warming party tonight. I was going to bring her a plant but I forgot to go to that part of Walmart. I'm bringing her some TP instead. It may seem lame, but you always need TP.

Mom wants us all to go to church and breakfast tomorrow for her birthday. Hrm. I don't like going to church since they made the services all contemporary.

I'm kinda hungry and spaghetti sounds good.

No comments:

Post a Comment