05 February 2008

officially in session

I haven't had much time to sit around at the computer.

I got a job. Will elaborate more later but I think it's bueno.

Mon I got up early (grrump) to meet with Biochem prof to go over some hw I didn't get. Spent the next 9 hours in crazy hard Ochem lab and writing up report. Can we say brain drain?

Biochem exam Thursday. Been studying like mad and I still don't feel prepared.

Trying to figure out whether or not formal lab report on Vitamin C is due for Biochem lab on Thursday. No one is sure. Either way, the prelab (for what lab? no clue yet) is due Thurs and that will take a couple hours.

Friday, gotta write a 6-page paper for psych. It's due Monday but C wants me to [possibly] accompany him to the boonies where his grandpa lives because it's his birthday party and wants to meet me. Kinda anxious b/c it's a big deal and it's a long drive and I hate car rides. That and I will spend the weekend with his family, AND I have those special dietary requirements and I don't want to be a pain in the ass.

If I do go, I still have to write up the Ochem prelab for Monday when I come back Sunday night. Minus a couple hours right there. Add up the hours for Vit C lab (whenever it's due) and next week's post and pre-labs for Biochem, and there's another chunk of time right there.

THEN the first Ochem exam is Friday night, and with my schedule no longer free on Wed and Fri because of work, I will have to find time to study.

Not to mention the psych lectures I haven't been watching...

School is officially back in session people.

No comments:

Post a Comment