09 February 2008

an open book

I am aware that this is a public blog and anyone can read it, stumble up on it, etc. If you google "jacobithegreat" my old xanga, youtube, deviantart, blogger, etc shows up. Even the comments I've made on other people's blogs show up. Nothing is hidden.

The thing is, though, I don't care if people know what I think, what I write, yadda yadda. I mean, if you go looking for it, you gotta be prepared for what's coming up. I got so sick of censoring myself because I knew that certain people would be reading up on me. Now, I haven't come right out and told anyone (except a few special ppl) about my new "venting spot," but it's not THAT hard to find it if you go looking.

I'm not trying to hurt anyone's feelings or offend anyone near and dear to me, but I'm going to write what I want to write and I don't give a shit if you don't like it, or even if you judge me based on a few words typed on a computer screen. Enough censoring. The truth is sometimes hard to know and I think that there should be more of it.

And you know, most of the shit I write is just that: Shit. Venting. Putting my thoughts and worries outside of my head. Not everything has a hidden meaning, just like not every song I put on my myspace page has lyrics explaining how I feel. What if I just happen to like the song??

But, in the interest of preserving others' anonymity, I will no longer use names. Maybe I'll come up with code names, OOh!

All right, enough of that.

P.S. I totally got an A on that biochem exam. Peeooww!

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean, it should not matter what you right in your blog, because it is "yours." Anyway, gratz on the A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I'm curious how things are working out. I started a comment on the last blog, then got distracted. Now it's not there. Everything cool?

    ReplyDelete