13 February 2008

life n stuff

Aww poop. I hate it when the blogs I like to read are put on "by invite only."

Anyway today is -for real- my first day of work. I'm kinda nervous but at the same time kinda whatever. I have to ask to leave early on Friday because of my ochem exam (which, by the way, I am completely unprepared for). I always feel bad about asking for time off because I'm so used to getting shit for it. If I do, though, at least I know right away that this job isn't going to work out.

Things with the boyfriend are back to normal so I'm pretty happy about that.

My insurance SUCKS and I keep getting bills for labwork and random crap that happened in December. The thing is, though, I called about one of them and the lady was like, "Oh yeah, you weren't supposed to be billed for that." Glad I didn't just pay it... sheesh.

Happy Hump Day Ya'll.

No comments:

Post a Comment