19 February 2008

grade-ness

I got a 74/75 on that psych paper I BS'd my way through. The TA even put "good job!" on it. I rock. In other grades news, I got a 57 on my ochem exam, but the class average was a 54 so that's not AS bad, right? Right. I would have made in the lower 60's but I completely stupidly bombed this one question that I realized after I got my test back that I knew how to do. Grr, I hate that.

Now I gotta do a scientific paper on Vitamin C, which there is no way to BS through and it is actually my kind of writing. The only thing is, the research and analysis takes a long time. Other than that, I can totally crank out a badass scientific paper. Although I did take an hour to figure out how to put the symbol for statisical mean, "X-bar" in a formula in Word, because I don't have that equations program uploaded. Thank God for Google!

I've also been on a fruit kick. I want to go to Fiesta (where it's cheapest) and get a whole shitload of fruit just to snack on. Today in biochemistry, the class where I get SO STARVING, I was eating an apple that was so delicious. I guess it was kind making noise kuz my friend turned around to look at me, LOL.

All right, happy writing to me...

No comments:

Post a Comment