14 May 2009

business time

No, not that business time.



Order of non-sexual business number 1: My arms feel like they've been hit by a baseball bat. Every time I tried to roll over last night, I was woken up by PAIN.

2. I could eat Honey Nut Chex straight out of the box for the rest of my life.

3. I just burned my mouth on hot coffee. When will I learn?

4. I planted some pea plants a few days ago, and they're growing insanely fast. Way faster than my peppers. They've popped out of the ground and have grown an inch since I looked at them yesterday. They look so cool. I wanted to take a picture but the sun isn't hitting them yet. The squash is also growing fast. Something's going on with that soil or something.

1 comment:

  1. Yay peas! Ya, mine took forever to come up, but then the grew super fast. I bought that trellis for them, but now they dwarf it! No actual peas yet though. I can't wait for that!

    ReplyDelete