08 May 2009

slug

It was hard to get up today. Usually the sun pours in through my curtain and coaxes me out of bed. This morning was a cloudy, stay-in-bed type of day.

I had originally planned a study group for this afternoon, but I was feeling sluggish and I really didn't want to drive to and from school. I was going to drag myself there anyway, but then mom read my horoscope and it said today was a day to take a chill pill.
Since I was feeling it anyway, I went with the stars' advice.

I'm glad I did. I wouldn't have been able to focus on schoolwork today. I am getting so burnt out. I worked on the new format for my parents' website for a while. It's coming along nicely. I just need to figure out how to plug all the html into the web host... can anyone help me with that? The Go Daddy website is not very user-friendly.

Anyways, as of now I'm trying a dairy-free crockpot rice pudding recipe. No idea how that will turn out. If it's good, it will be on my kitchen adventures blog.

I was going to go to the Astro's game tonight, since it's college night and all, but I don't want to make the effort to get everyone together. Anyway I think a friend of mine is graduating tonight. I'm not sure if I even want to go to that; I'm feeling very hermit-y.

Maybe tonight I'll lay around and be a sloth, so tomorrow I can buckle down and study. This last week draagggeeedddd by so hopefully this next one will be quick. And hopefully I won't go nuts, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment