01 May 2009

summer's coming

Wow, it's May already.

I have been on a big sundress kick lately. I just think they're a super easy thing to throw on when it gets to be a bajillion degrees and humid. They're cool and cute and girly, without even trying. They come in fun, bright colors. That, and you can usually get them for under $15 a piece. You can dress them up or down. Sundress + flip flops = instant cute summer outfit that's appropriate for a multitude of occasions. Is there any downside to a sundress??

-btw, the pictures look better when you click on them. I should have thought more before I put them against such a busy background-

I got this one at JC Penney for $14 on sale. I had to alter it a bit to keep the girls in place. I like the way it crosses in the back. I'm also thinking this would be a great swimsuit coverup.


I got these two at Walmart, for $10 each. I especially like that I can wear a bra with both of them without it showing. The Walmart by my house has an awesome selection of sundresses. I wanted to buy so many more!

The pink one is reversible. Hot pink and orange stripes- I love it. The fabric is really soft and flowy, like jersey. I'll probably go back and get one in another color.


The blue one is adorable. I like the pattern and the tie in the back. I also like that it covers my shoulders because they get burned most often.


On an unrelated note: What is everyone thinking of getting their mom for Mother's Day? I kinda have an idea but I want to see if I can steal someone else's, haha.

1 comment:

  1. not to sound weird or anything...but i argue that the pictures could have been much better if you were modeling the summer dresses...what do you say?

    ReplyDelete