29 May 2009

sluggish and jersey

Man, I hurt. You know that feeling when you're about to get the flu and you just kinda have a dull hurt all over, you're dragging yourself around, have no energy, your head kinda aches and your arms feel all heavy? I feel like that, but with no fever or sniffles. I did wake up with one of my random swollen tonsils, so maybe that has something to do with it. I dunno dude. Suckage.

After working with my mom for a few weeks, I discovered that she has a ritual. Every Friday morning, she goes shopping. Even though I felt kinda tired, I "mustered up" enough energy to shopping for a little bit this morning. Good thing too, I snagged this cute dress for $4.


I love that jersey fabric. Even my bedsheets are jersey. I have some jersey fabric to make pj pants, but I haven't been able to get started on them.

Oy, ok time to go veg in front of the tv.
Maybe I need a multivitamin.

*update*

Okay, so I started shivering so I took my temperature. Nix what I said about not having a fever. Ughhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment