02 October 2009

dreams and morning mayhem

I had some stressful dreams last night. I studied aplastic anemias before bed, and in my dreams I was frantically trying to diagnose people based on their MCV and reticulocyte counts. I remember halfway waking up and hearing some major thunder.

At about 715 I was woken up by the muffled voice of my mom screaming up the stairs, and the thunk of my brother falling out of bed and walking across the room, which is right above mine. Then pumpkin wanted to be let in, so I got up and let her in. I flopped back on the bed facedown, and in a few minutes mom cracked open the door whispering, "Jen, are you sick?" I mumbled into the pillow that I didn't have to be at school till 1. Then, I heard my dad whistling and getting stuff ready in his truck, which is right outside my window. At that point, I figured God wanted me out of bed, so I got up. I slept in a little bit...

In other fabulous news, that major thunder I thought I heard brought some cool air through! I've got the door open and I'm enjoying the slightest of bites in the air.
My plan is to study today and tonight, get up early and walk for breast cancer tomorrow, and study till the evening. I miss my friends and I want to go out dammit. My cleavage hasn't been exposed in far too long.

1 comment: