15 October 2009

oogie boogie girl

I am a pretty clean person. In fact, I think I'm the cleanest person in this house. I keep things tidy, except for a little dust here and there. The rest of my family is pretty gnarly sometimes. I love you guys, but look at your freaking rooms. Nuff said.

Anyway, the point is I keep a pretty clean house.

SO why is it that I attract the strangest infestations of bugs? Giant mutant spiders (which, knock on wood, have been awol lately), moths multiplying in the pantry, a roach living in the kitchen that kept pooping in one corner, and now carpet beetles in the old man chair! I don't get it!

Now I have the heebie jeebies because when we moved the chair there were a ton of beetles/ larvae under it and I had to vacuum them all up. GROSS!!

The chair went outside SO FAST and I've been banished from my room until the poison my dad sprayed dissipates.

Yuck.

1 comment:

  1. GROSS! make sure you change the bag for the vacuum or they'll just live in there. i learned that sucking up ants with the vacuum.

    ReplyDelete