08 October 2009

how?

So yesterday I studied a small amount while I was waiting at the car place. I went home to my disgusting living space, because I've been putting studying before cleaning. I did the dishes, vacuumed and swept the floors, cleaned off the table that always turns into the "clutter table," changed my bedsheets, and felt a lot better.

Then, while making a potentially perfect batch of chocolate chip cookies, I discovered only after adding in the chocolate chips that a moth had taken them over. EEEEeeewww. I sadly threw out the cookie dough, and brought ice cream instead. Last night I went through my pantry looking for more moths, fearing another infestation. I didn't find any, but now I have a really clean pantry.

I headed over to see Dayna and Scott, who I haven't seen in at least a month. I had a great time.

I woke up this morning realizing that I have a full day of lab ahead of me, I woke up tired, and I am probably going to be exhausted at the end of it. Have I studied for the test Friday morning? Nope. It's ridiculous that I've studied all week (for other tests), but taking the time to clean my house and have dinner with my friend puts me so far behind. All I wanted was one evening that didn't consist of straight studying.

Ok, venting over. Time to study before class.

No comments:

Post a Comment