17 October 2009

study break

It is a positively glorious day. Sunshiney and cool with a nice breeze. I think all the windows and doors being open is making my allergies act up; I've been fighting a bad headache for a few days.

Saw Couples Vacation last night with a few classmates & Akhtar. It was good for a few laughs and it felt nice to be out doing normal stuff. Came home to my family sitting in the backyard drinking around a fire. They ended up burning the old man chair. I swear we are so hillbilly sometimes, lol!

I went and got a little retail therapy this morning. Bought a shrug-type thingy from Ross. It's red and has sequins on it. I know that sounds tacky but it's actually really cute.

I think I'm on my way to the library to study. I haven't been doing as well as I'd like on my exams. I study and I think I know the material, but I miss enough little details that it brings my grade down. I think I'm just getting tired and it's harder to remember everything. This week I have three exams so I will be grouchy and tired and stressed. *sigh*

Haunted house tonight! That should be fun.
I hope this headache goes away.

No comments:

Post a Comment