15 October 2009

oatmeal for breakfast

It's fucking early.

I have to be at school at 7.

Yesterday afternoon I was tired but I didn't want to nap, because then I wouldn't fall asleep at bedtime. So, I drank one of those bottled frappucinos and a cup of tea at around 3. I stayed up and got some good studying in. Then I went and walked/ran at about 530, hoping to tire myself out, and it worked.

I went to bed at about 9, and tossed and turned until 11 or so- of course. My brain was awake even though my body was pooped.

Woke up at 4 to let pumpkin out. I normally don't have a problem going back to sleep, but I laid there awake until 5, which is when my alarm goes off- but I never actually get up until a variable number of snooze buttons later. Since I was awake, and had been awake for an hour, I got up and got ready.

I usually wear at least mascara every day. I think it does wonders to make me look awake. I haven't worn makeup in about a month because I've been tired and don't have much time in the morning. In fact, most of the girls in my class don't wear makeup. No surprise there.
Anyway, since I had extra time I swiped some mascara on my lashes. Now my eyes are kinda itchy and watery. Was it always this way? Did I just never notice it and now I do because I haven't worn it in such a long time? Dunno, but I wish I had left them alone. I've gotten used to being able to rub my eyes whenever I want.

I can feel some kind of sinus issue trying to make me sick. I'm fighting it. I can't get sick!

There are coffee grounds in my cup. Balls.

No comments:

Post a Comment