01 February 2010

health NOT

So even though Pumpkin hasn't had wet food in over a month, I swear she's getting fatter. I think she's been cheating on her diet...

Speaking of, I went to the store tonight and got some cheddar & sour cream ruffles and some Snicker's ice cream. Freaking YUM. I did have chili for lunch and beef stew for dinner and ate small portions of the junk food, so I don't think it was too bad for me. Stupid cholesterol and LDL and iron. In my defense, I also bought a huge bag of frozen fruit and yogurt for smoothies, bananas, crackers, and some Gorilla Munch. :o) I miss my fun cereals.

I also had every intention of going on a bike ride (to increase my already high HDL, at least I've got that going for me), but it was raining. And the treadmill is broken. I swear. I just didn't have it in me to go through a boring, over-played workout video, so I studied and ate junk food instead.

Here's to baby steps!

No comments:

Post a Comment