15 February 2010

love and not-so-love


You know how I was talking about keeping a tally of people who've gotten engaged and pregnant this year? I've got one more to add to the list- my little sister!! Not the pregnant part- just the engaged part.

In her pjs on the couch, Ashley had my dream "proposal," haha.

So that was pretty cool and pretty much the only thing that happened this weekend.

I was really looking forward to Chris coming to visit, especially because it's a long weekend and it's my last "study-free" weekend probably till May, and he got sick. Of course. So I hung out bored all weekend while my friends were busy with Valentine's day stuff. It pretty much sucked and it gave me a lot of time to think about what I'm doing. I tried not to get angry at him although I think he was acting sicker than he really was. Stupid boys.

Oh, I did happen to roast my first chicken. That was cool. Lookin' on the bright side.

Oh, and I'm so SORE from yoga! That lady is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment