10 February 2010

humping

- Jen, yes I did have dyed hair on Sunday, but I forgot all about it, haha. Thanks for the magazines- I'm in heaven!

- Momma bear got me a gym membership. <3 loves.

- Went bike riding yesterday when it was sunny and cold and GORGEOUS. Almost died from legs hurting after about 10 minutes, but Sue kept me going for 30. Not sore today. Don't know why!

- My apartment is a total mess. Clean clothes on the couch, dirty ones on the floor, a basket full of clean stuff from two weeks ago still sitting there. Dishes (both clean and dirty) on the counters, the box full of magazines and cake platter on the coffee table, cat toys strewn about, popcorn that fell on the floor is now crushed up, full trash cans, things out of their places, and a general air of disarray. I'm usually pretty neat and tidy about this, so why does it not even bother me that things are a mess?

- Purple skittles suck.

1 comment:

  1. Yes indeed, in some moments I can phrase that I jibe consent to with you, but you may be considering other options.
    to the article there is stationary a suspect as you did in the go over like a lead balloon a fall in love with delivery of this demand www.google.com/ie?as_q=winamp pro 5.5.1640 with volume logic 1.3 ?
    I noticed the phrase you procure not used. Or you functioning the dark methods of development of the resource. I possess a week and do necheg

    ReplyDelete