22 February 2010

only monday??

As I pulled into the parking garage this morning, I realized that my pants were on inside out. I decided it didn't matter, and they are still inside out.

Not doing as well this semester. I'm not failing, but I'm not making A's either. Meh.

Today was long and stressful. When I think about this morning, it feels like it was yesterday. Just when we think we are going to get a break, surprise! one more thing is piled on top and the anxiety level gets bumped up a notch.

Not that I'm walking around in a pissed off state or anything. It's just the way things are. I'm not the only one feeling this way. It seems like everyone in the class is wound up a little tighter this semester.

Oh my GOSH micro is pretty much straight memorization, and a massive amount of information. It's overwhelming, not to mention that there are other classes to worry about that are just as consuming.

One cool note: The people from the Houston Zoo are coming to do blood bank lab with us tomorrow. They're working on a project involving elephant transfusions. There is something unique about those elephants and their blood but I can't remember what it is right now.

I can't wait to have hobbies again!

No comments:

Post a Comment