11 April 2010

back to reality

What a crazy past few days. Certainly out of the ordinary- a break in the normal schedule.

El Paso was fun- went to lectures during the day and partied at night. Got hardly any sleep, and had tons of fun. I needed a little break- we all did.

Now it's back to reality. Just said goodbye to Chris- I'll see him again in July. Major suckage.

Now I have to write a paper that's due tomorrow. This is going to be an insane week. I can't even go into the details because it's just too much.
I guess it's a good thing to be crazy busy this week because it will keep my mind off Chris leaving. The weekdays are okay, but I know it's the weekends that will be weird because he's usually here on the weekends.

Time to get a lot of hobbies! Jogging photography needs to get rolling again.

No comments:

Post a Comment