03 April 2010

Saturday yayage

Fun fact:
I haven't worn a light-colored top in many months because I don't have any light-colored bras that are comfortable. I ordered 2 last weekend and they came in today. Yay!

I woke up this morning thinking, "Hm, what am I going to do today?" Then mom came in and told me that she had something to return to Whole Foods and if I did it for her I could have the money. So I got some flours I've been needing, some cereal, and some pretzels. Mmm snackage. I'm going to need some for the TACLS trip because I have no idea what gluten free options there are. Should be interesting.

Then, I told her I wanted to go shopping for a cardigan, and she handed me her Kohl's card, a coupon, and strict instructions to buy at least $50 worth of stuff so she could get $10 Kohl's cash. Okay. I could do that.

I found a plain black cardigan, but when I looked at the tag, it was $48. Hell no. I almost left it in the dressing room but I wanted to make sure so I found out where I got it from and it was on sale for $18. Hell yeah!

I also got a purse.
ugh, weird-ass blogger and its sideways pictures.

I was debating for a while about which one to get: this one or a silver one in the same style. I chose this one because it's summery-er. More summery. Whatever. I also got a red wallet. I love the wallet, and I've been needing a new one for a long time. The other one was literally falling apart. I feel so chic with my new bag.

Since I needed the total to be $50 after the coupon, I got a pair of flip flops.

So it was a good morning. Too bad I looked at the assignments due on Monday & Tuesday before we leave, and it's like a shit-ton of stuff. I should get started on that, but first I need a nap. Shopping wore me out.

Oh, when I walked outside this morning, instead of a silver color, my car was a powder green color. Holy crap, no wonder my allergies are going insane. That shit is all over the place.

No comments:

Post a Comment