26 April 2010

small graces

Today I peeled the wrapper off of a reeses peanut butter cup, and the middle of the bottom didn't stay stuck to the wrapper. I know you know what I'm talking about. It came off perfectly clean. I think that's the first time that's ever happened to me.

Woke up last night with a stomach ache and was up for hours waiting for it to go away. Don't know what I ate.

I was worried about the micro practical today, but by some miracle, I received unknowns that were really freaking easy. Some people were doing 10 tests to identify theirs, but I had to do 3 tops and they were all the same tests. I had really similar samples, and I think it had to do with the fact that they didn't make enough unknowns so they just randomly grabbed some cultures and wrote "Wound" or "Urine" on them. I'm pretty sure mine all came from the Staph aureus pile.

Really tired. Cooking some tilapia, green beans & quinoa for dinner, while studying blood bank. The green tea I drank earlier gave me a little boost, but not much. I predict bedtime before 8:00.

No comments:

Post a Comment