21 April 2010

word cloud

*sigh*
To a whole bunch of stuff.
I feel like one of those word clouds walking around with a bunch of *sigh* worthy stuff.

Lots on my mind. I wish it was April 29 at 11am so I could have my one week of summer vacation and have a small amount of that load off of my mind.

This week I have taken 2 exams, finished 1 assignment, completed 2 case studies, written 1 journal review, organized 2 sets of a semester's worth of notes, paid $210 to register for the Board of Certification exam and taken 80 blood pressures. That's just schoolwork, not mentioning dinners made, laundry done, dishes cleaned, lunches packed, on and on. It's only Wednesday?

And this was an easy peasy week compared to last week. I swear I'm superwoman or something because at this point I'd usually be breaking down into a bawling fit or something. But I'm surprisingly emotionally cool.

Time for some pictures.

Suzy's friend checked out my garden and said, "Whose jungle is that?" I take that as a compliment. They're sunflowers, with a few other plants that survived from last year. I think they're going to look pretty cool when they bloom. The package said they're supposed to get pretty tall. I heart sunflowers. Actually, I heart anything that I can manage to grow.

Over in another corner of the yard I've got some carrots, oninos and sweet peas growing quite well.

I've been wanting one of those aluminum water bottle thingies but refuse to pay $10 for one. Today we got them for free because it's National Medical Laboratory Professionals Week. Sweeeet!

Time to study for the blood bank exam on Friday! I can do it... I can do it... holy crap I'm tired... I can do it... I can do it...

2 comments:

  1. Dang, that is a nifty-looking water bottle. I have been avoiding buying one for the exact same reason!

    You can do it Jacobi! I believe in you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was Emily and Hannah! It is a jungle compared to them haha

    ReplyDelete